10 Ideas for Materials design using Tackk
1) Use Tackk as a language learning music poster. Create imagery, tasks and links round a theme song or song demonstrating specific words, grammar or concepts. I have a collection like this also using Eduglogster which could be linked into Tackk as a music library for language learning.
2) Create a recipe book o f lesson plans and advice pages for study skills or social/emotional issues similar to those you find on teen magazines etc.
3) Create magazines for teaching language. Appoint students to work on the magazine or newsletter and assign roles; as in real-life news and magazine businesses.
4) Create topic-based mini-websites based on topics you are covering in course books.
5) Create mini, multi-media lesson bytes based on topics students have chosen that are never covered in course books.
6) Create multi-media grammar archives.
7) Create comic-style infographics.
8) Recreate exam-style rubrics in more attractive, user-friendly formats to inspire students.
9) Create collaborative poetry reading and writing learning spaces for students.
10) Create fun multi-media test pages, mission pages, or blank canvases for your students to fill in based on what they have learnt in a unit using their own chosen multi-media.